Fabrication rope access
Rope access system is a safe method of working at height where ropes and associated equipment are used to gain access to and from the work place, and to be supported there.
The advantage of using rope access methods mainly lies in the safety and speed with which workers can get to or from difficult locations and then carry out their work, often with minimal impact on other operations and the nearby area. Another major benefit is that the combination of the total man-hours and the level of risk for a particular task (man-at-risk hours) are often reduced when compared with other means of access and their associated risks and costs.
The primary objective when using rope access methods is to plan, manage and carry out the work with minimal accidents, incidents or dangerous occurrences, i.e. to ensure a safe system of work is maintained at all times, and with no damage to property or harm to the environment.
WHERE ROPE ACCESS IS USED?
- Structural Surveys
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Confined spaces
- Masts, towers and pylons
- Satellite and radar tracking installations
2. CONSTRUCTION, MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
- Concrete Repair on bridges and high rise buildings
- Repair of historic buildings, churches and monuments
- Renewable energy sector wind turbines
- Sealant Installation and Re-instatement
- Secondary Fixings
- Replacement Cladding
- Flare Stack erection & maintenance
3. CLEANING AND PAINTING
- Jet spray
- Grit blasting
- Spray Painting
- Roller brush Painting
- Full surface Preparation